Wednesday, September 30, 2009





Guess who came to visit Miss Dionne and I today....


David spoke to both of our classes simultaneously. I believe everyone in attendance learned quite a bit, myself and Dionne included. Our principal, Tracee was in attendance and seemed very impressed with many of the blogs our girls have created. I know I was certainly impressed with Ashley's blog and Chelsey had many good ideas. Heather posed an interesting question on her blog. Tara's blog continues to amuse me. I can see I am going to have to step up my blogging game to keep up with these ladies.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! A David Lowenstein blog-cameo! It's like when you see the Fonz in a cross-over episode of Laverne and Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel,

    I agree that our students are putting a great deal of thought into their blogs. I am so proud of them.

    You are the best! I enjoy working with you (did I just write that? I take it back!) :)

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone notice Miss Dionne has disappeared from my blog post? Hmmmm..... Yes, Rachel, it was great. Now all we need is a Rachel Rosenfelt blog-cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that would be because Ms. Dionne looked a hot mess. She was sick for a week, and she thought her friend, Mel, would understand. Little did she know . . . . But, it's cool, because Ms. Dionne still likes Ms. Mel!

    ReplyDelete