Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good News

Our very own Lindsey has obtained her GED as of yesterday! Please stop by and tell her congratulations and wish her well on her college endeavors. I may have been just a little excited when I pulled her results up on the computer.

Much to Lindsey's dismay, not only did I dance as bad as Elaine, I had trouble containing my excitement. I kept grabbing Lindsey's arm and shaking it saying "you passed you passed". I was then politely reminded by Lindsey she may need her arm when she goes to college. I released my death grip. She still has her arm and I have calmed slightly. She has no idea how excited I will be when she finishes her civics game.

1 comment:

  1. yeah i passed and mel almost ripped my arm off but it's kool i still have my arm and i can't wait to go to college and to have my son on monday but i'm going to go read love ya lindsey

    ReplyDelete