Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Resolutions

Mr. Dorsey has challenged the Globaloria instructors to post our resolutions for this semester and I have accepted!

My resolutions for my Globaloria classroom for this semester are:
  • To encourage my students to find the answers on their own.

  • To be aware that I will need to step in sometimes and help them find the answer.

  • To challenge my students to do their best, not just what will get the assignment completed.

  • To ask for help when I need it (which at times can be a lot).

  • To update my learning log on a regular basis.

  • To have my students update their learning logs on a regular basis.

  • To challenge myself to learn more about flash, the wiki, and blogging.

  • To challenge my students to learn more about flash, the wiki, and blogging.

  • To blog on a regular basis.




No comments:

Post a Comment