Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FINALLY!!!

FINALLY!

I say finally because:

  • I am BACK to work
  • We HAVE school!
  • My students are working!!!

It has been a long 4 weeks. It is amazing how time flies by when you are busy. During the past month these events have occured in my life:

  • One of my daughter's had a birthday
  • numerous doctor/dentist appointments for my children and myself
  • two sick children
  • I had surgery
  • Christmas
  • New Year's
  • School break
  • Return to school

On paper it does not seem like a lot, but in reality these four weeks have flown by me. Birthday was wonderful, appointments went well, children are better, surgery was a big success, Christmas was wonderful, New Year's was just as wonderful, school break was restful, and my return to school is exciting. I know my students have experienced just as many events as I have the past few weeks and are feeling the stress of returning to school after such a long break.

The consequence of all of this activity is our minds are foggy. We have trouble remembering our routine, the rules, and little things on the wiki and on Flash. We are all working on our wiki assignment, drawing in Flash today. Some of us are experiencing a great deal of frustration, but give us time we will finish with flying colors.

Are any of you having trouble getting back into the hang of things? How are you wiki assignments going? Are you having frustrations with Flash? If so, what are they? How did you solve them?

No comments:

Post a Comment