Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Teacher!!!!



Most of you are ready to move on to Choosing a Topic if you haven't started it already.   Please make sure you complete all sections under Choosing a Topic including the blog assignment.  Here is an example of someone who is well on their way to completing their Choosing a Topic assignment.  Please follow her lead and get your assignment finished as well.


I have also noticed many of you did not complete your "What is Civics" and "Game Genre" blog assignments.  Here is an example of someone that completed both blog assignments.  I know I have not been blogging very much and I plan to rectify that immediately starting with this blog post.  If I expect you to be responsible I must model good behavior.   

Our biggest bumble, and yes, I said our, is the neglect of our learning logs.  This is mostly my fault, but we all will be remedying this immediately as well.  Okay, let's make me a happy teacher and all of you happy students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment